paranormal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tench0771, Oct 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

any one bin watching it on friday nights :D

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Nope. Will it turn my shorts brown?

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

not sure why it should be- but doing this job has led me to have a few paranormal experiences

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

only 2 come to mind [but i know of others jus cant recall them rite now]

1st was a few weeks ago as me an the lads drove along i said "its weird,you never see wasps these days not like yrs ago " - less than a minute later the lad sat nex to me has a wasp running in his hair-made him jump that did!

couple of yrs ago an old fellah i cleaned for invited me into his home[never did this before] and shook my hand . said to me "wooo your hands are cold" - he died the very next day, now that means he knew he had to shake my hand cos hed never see me again.

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

the classic one is to mention to a friend a funny anecdote about the local nutter , youv not seen him in years and you wonder what became of him - in your mind you reason he probably is dead by now- but then later that SAME day you see the nutter walking along on the street

7. Jacob

Jacob Guest

happens to me also boarcity but i think its a mind trick hes been there the whole time but because you now think of him you then spot him. Same goes for this trade, never has seen a windie before becoming one, now i see one everywere.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i spose its just about possible i saw that wasp flying into the van thru the open window out of the corner of my eye-and my mind said-woo you never see them these days

9. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Well for a first response to a wasp in the car thats pretty odd :rolleyes:
    Guess not everything can be explained

Advertisement