Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pay monthly websites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

haha yeah they're right cheeky so and so's arent they and what a sales technique...we use black hat cloaking techniques that can incur a Google penalty for u and send people who aren't looking for a window cleaner in your area to your site just to p*** them off.

Then they will immediately click back off your site, thus greatly increasing your  bounce rate and in turn this will affect and harm your rankings.....yeah tempting
You forgot the bit when they offer to apply ‘domain credits’ to bring the cost down when I tell them I ain’t got £300.... they started the call by telling me the were working with Nominet haha. Sad though as some people will actually fall for it and be taken for a ride

I had someone claim to be calling me from Tsohost about my domain the other week I just put the phone, as knew it was a nobody but people do fall for this stuff. 

Latest Posts

Back