Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paying to make a website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's taken me almost 5 years to get where I am with GC every new job has to sign up to GC before the first clean commences otherwise they don't get their windows cleaned, there has been 100's of new builds near me so it's been easier as |I have focused on refining my rounds on these new estates, next year it will be over 300 on GC. 

It’s a no brainer once you get a good amount on there, helps everything run smoothly

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
How do you get them signed up mate? Do you get them to go through your website, send them a link or just sign them up when you're doing the quote? I've been telling them we usually collect via direct debit and sending them a link to my website. One signed up and the other didn't, she emailed me and said she would rather pay by BACS. Not wanting to lose a customer I said thats fine but its cash or card on the day of the first job ?‍♂️

It’s on my website and I also tell new customers they have to sign up, I also offer 30% off next Clean to old customers I’m trying to switch over. Had quite a few sign up but still some that aren’t quite budging

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

How do you get them signed up mate? Do you get them to go through your website, send them a link or just sign them up when you're doing the quote? I've been telling them we usually collect via direct debit and sending them a link to my website. One signed up and the other didn't, she emailed me and said she would rather pay by BACS. Not wanting to lose a customer I said thats fine but its cash or card on the day of the first job ?‍♂️
I only quote via FB or email no home visit unless it's a walk up a few doors away, if it's FB once quote is accepted they get a link to the payments page and information page so they know what they are signing up to I have had people sign up within a few  minutes of a quote, the only people I accept as a cash payer, for example, is a retired person in their 70-80's @P4dstar you know how my site is set up so I think the work I have put in on the site definitely helps along with the links on my page. 

Back