Pictures

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Aquajetexteriorcleaning, Jan 5, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Aquajetexteriorcleaning

Aquajetexteriorcleaning Active Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any before and after pics of gutter and fascia cleans I could use for leaflets or could point me in the right direction, also any solar panel pics. If anyone could help me out please could you send them to saintsno77@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.:)

Advertisement
  2. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

You should do your own :thumbsup:
    Gives you the opportunity to showcase your work. I'd feel like a bit of a fraud if I was using someone else's photos.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Aquajetexteriorcleaning

Aquajetexteriorcleaning Active Member

It wouldn't make me feel like a fraud, if a customer said is that your work I'd say no got it of the inter web. Also not got a camera only a phone and I did try to take some but they were rubbish quality.

4. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

No offence mate, but Adams right, I certainly wouldn't use someone else's pictures and if I was looking for a company and they didn't have their own I would have to ask questions why, fair enough if they were new and didn't have any but to say they are someone else's just flags warning signs. I use a phone for my pics and assume nearly everyone on here does too. They don't need to be perfect, they just need to show before and after.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

#5 daveyboy, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Plus when i posted some pics of before and after on my facebook page (one is my profile pic on here) the customer whose house it was saw it and really made a point of saying publicly what a good job i had done
    I do however have a couple of pics on my facebook courtesy of mr munro on an old post on here
    They are gradually being replaced with ones from jobs i have done

6. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Yep totally agree with Adam
    A few have asked before and I think it's s very strange request
    Just do your own mate camera phone is fine - it's not that were being tight

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Neil is right but if you need some to put on there while you get some of your own search mark m threads on here
    Ages ago he did on full of pics for anyone to use
    But definitely get your own while working
    Preferably get some good pics of a house that stands out in the area so people may recognise it

Advertisement