Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole hose position. from top or bottom of reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

at the moment its resting against an half round bracket,but stephen scarsgill is going to make me a very nice sexy holder for the bottle,i prefer these from homebase as you can see the amount of gas in the bottle
Cheers, I keep toying with going hot, but when the weather starts warming up I keep thinking stuff it /emoticons/biggrin.png

hots very addictive tuffers-you want use it all the time,it has many benifits and for such a low set up cost its a no brainer really
How much do you reckon it costs you a week in gas? My floor space is a bit limited for a gas bottle I think. I tend to use the left hand side of the van for carrying stuff that is moveable ie trolley or gutter vac and I'd want to put a heater over on that side possibly if I got one.

my toilet paper comes from the top, you can controll how many sheets you get, 1 into toilet to prevent splash back. cheapo paper usually 2 sheets per wipe. bring back quilted stuff too thick

its so easilly to get distracted:D;)

guttervac is not used every day so that would make space for a gas bottle,most people like to place the heater on the back doors for ventilation,cost wise a bottle at £35 will last me two weeks,using it all the time but it does speed things up a bit,when pure gets down to 4c its harder to work with and is slower in use so the heaters balance that out in this respect,for new cleans hot water gets through the dirt a lot quicker

guttervac is not used every day so that would make space for a gas bottle,most people like to place the heater on the back doors for ventilation,cost wise a bottle at £35 will last me two weeks,using it all the time but it does speed things up a bit,when pure gets down to 4c its harder to work with and is slower in use so the heaters balance that out in this respect,for new cleans hot water gets through the dirt a lot quicker
Plus a splash of 'Vision' :thumbsup:

vision comes into its own at 28c tuffers(thats the chemistry bit over with)going hot is very worthwhile/is a great add-on for dirty jobs or facias gutters etc,but means you can still work when its cold,like i said at 4c and below pure is not easy to work with-had it today on a large school,around 3.30pm i had to put the hot on as light was failing and pure was getting harder to work with,its a new concept to many and one which will have many critisyms

Latest Posts

Back