Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’m totally confused to. Are we talking pole hose or hose reel hose?? PJJ is surely on about hose reel hose??

Last edited by a moderator:
I use both i got the yellow gardiner and a black ionics yellow can get kinks the black is thinner and stiffer  it is great  no kinks like a spring. i use gardiner poles. I like to keep hose out side poles saves getting dirt in side and having to wash them all the time can be a pain  but just hold with hand and wrap round pole.

I do it slightly different. I stretch  out the hose dead straight and put a weight on each end. I then boil the kettle and pour over the hose.

I do this a few times and it really helps.

I’ve tried every pole hose over the years and still not completely satisfied ?
I tried it earlier, did two kettles full. Felt a lot better I’ll see after a days work.

But still might try this exceed blue hose 

We have15 hose reels in total and have exceed blue on most of them and Ionic’s orange on the others the Ionic’s is a bit stiffer , but both are excellent honestly we never get any kinks , I buy it in 100 meter rolls , and wouldn’t use anything else I had some Gardiner’s yellow pole hose a couple of years ago when I bought a new pole used it for a day and it kinked more and more on every job , at the end of the day it went in the bin 
I can only seem to find red & black pole hose. Where are you guys finding this blue?

Sorry @steve garwood that pole hose just gone back to it’s terrible old self again ? after the boiling water idea. 

Think I’m gonna give the exceed blue a go Or Gardiner green pu
Over the 10-11 years since switching to WFP, I think I’ve used every pole hose out there.

Only 2 have been ok. The blue exeed, and after ordering two new xtreme poles a couple of weeks ago, I’m on the green p.u hose.

Neither perfect, but I still always stretch the hoses out before I use them and pour boiling water over them.

It gets rid of the memory coils it was in inside the box.

Not saying it completely resolves the problem ?

Over the 10-11 years since switching to WFP, I think I’ve used every pole hose out there.

Only 2 have been ok. The blue exeed, and after ordering two new xtreme poles a couple of weeks ago, I’m on the green p.u hose.

Neither perfect, but I still always stretch the hoses out before I use them and pour boiling water over them.

It gets rid of the memory coils it was in inside the box.

Not saying it completely resolves the problem ?

I think some lads want a pole hose fairy to take all the twists out of the hose for them 

?

I’ve got the red exceed and it’s spot on although I haven’t used any other pole hose so it’s difficult to compare 
I spoke to exceed today. They don’t do the blue one anymore. Only red & yellow but apparently it’s exactly the same.

(No inappropriate colour blind jokes)

Latest Posts

Back