Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just bought & fitted the green pu pole hose. Unusual stuff. Haven’t used it yet but just playing around with it &

coiling it up I’m not sure what to make of it. 

Do you believe them lol
Haha as much as I’m in to my conspiracies, I do believe them. I messaged them. £26+vat for 22ms for the yellow.

I went with Gardiner pu just became there were other bits I needed. But can you get the yellow or red Exceed stuff mate, and let us know? I’m not sure how me & this green hose are gonna get on. 

Been using gardeners green for a while now and it’s by far the best I’ve tried although I’ve not tried them all. It also matches my hi viz microbore?

Haha as much as I’m in to my conspiracies, I do believe them. I messaged them. £26+vat for 22ms for the yellow.

I went with Gardiner pu just became there were other bits I needed. But can you get the yellow or red Exceed stuff mate, and let us know? I’m not sure how me & this green hose are gonna get on. 

I would order any hose at the minute as this one has really ****** me off today. Will let yous know 

Been using gardeners green for a while now and it’s by far the best I’ve tried although I’ve not tried them all. It also matches my hi viz microbore?
Any idea how this hose would be on my P/F trolly please?If your familiar with thease theres a couple of hooks on the back of the trolly to wind your hose on to,or just coil by hand and hang from top hook.I find the mini bore that's currently with the rig trouble some to deploy and replace cheers

Yes I’ve used the 50 litre version. It should be fine. You will also get a lot more on them hooks with it being smaller hose. Are you gonna have an extra long pole hose or just get a length to have fixed on your trolley?

Latest Posts

Back