Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Political ramblings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That system is fair however originally Australia were place for criminals...and... emigrantsI cannot insert smiles etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that if any restriction policy is in place should apply to all nations entering country whether they are from rich contry or not and they could be build on skills which are needed.

I believe that if any restriction policy is in place should apply to all nations entering country whether they are from rich contry or not and they could be build on skills which are needed.
Agreed. Whereas the reality of what has happened is that we have got a load of unskilled workers offering cheap labour, living in groups on a temporary basis, sending/taking their money back to their own economies. Until a little while back they were also allowed to claim benefits almost immediately, where as now they have to wait 3 (still not enough IMO) months due to the pressure placed on the government by UKIP. But like I said before, the only people benefiting are the rich that have cheap workers, gardeners, nannies, etc.

My idea would be: restrict new comers to people with the skills required,increase incapacity and jobseekers allowance to at least 120 pound a week(70is a joke)but make sure that only right people got them;reduced council houses given by half,boost manufacturing,keep benefits avaiable to foreigns after 3 month on the basis that before they leave UK then need to (if they stay shorter than lets say 2 years) repay 150% of the money claimed in taxes and jobseekers allowance paid maximum up to one year-these rules would apply to all nations including brits.that would leave us with single parents but this one is difficult...

me loves politics.:rolleyes:...i have voted for all three main parties in the past ..so i am not at all fixed.but now.i vote ukip...i do not wish to impose my beliefs on anyone but....we dont need any extra people in this country....and i kinda think...our unemployed can pick strawberries...it cant be that hard can it....and you can even sneak the odd one in your mouth...oh they dont want to do it...er then...they dont get any money..

it does kinda pee me off seeing people lounging around all day when i have to work and would love so much to be at home....one thing i have noticed off late though...is the miraculous recovery of some so called sick people.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i have seen two cleaners ...yes cleaners with the blue badge proudly displayed in their car...

i love the fraud crackdown which is actually really down to technology and computers that mean its easy to check up on...

I know a guy who drives to sign on with ladders on his roof

Parks in car park for the town centre

Not sure what trade he is in but he always does it

With regards to people from outside uk i reckon if you haven't paid into our tax system for 2 years minimum you are entitled to sweet f a

I know a guy who drives to sign on with ladders on his roofParks in car park for the town centre

Not sure what trade he is in but he always does it

With regards to people from outside uk i reckon if you haven't paid into our tax system for 2 years minimum you are entitled to sweet f a
I think you should be off, shouldn't You?

I work for few landlords with working and child tax credits.They rent 3 and one of them 5 houses.They are self emp. or LTD to prove some working hours a week.No job,but tax credits and other benefits...

Self employed is not counted as a job when come to benefits?also when tgey have income from rent they should not get tax credits I believe?

Self employed is not counted as a job when come to benefits?also when tgey have income from rent they should not get tax credits I believe?
Self employed is counted as a job and you tell them,how many hours you work each week and how much you earn...

record number of uk workers in low paid jobs 5.2million they say

wonder why this is happening? :rolleyes:

Its easy to have a great work ethic when you can work like a madman for 5 years and go back to Poland and retire.

And that is exactly what is happening, my friend has a wife and child in Poland, the child benefit lets them live a very nice life, he has worked for 8 years really, really hard, in that time he has bought 3 houses and 2 shops in Poland, middle of next year he goes home and never works again.

So yeah, they do have a good work ethic, for good bloody reason, I would work like you never saw if I only had to do it for a few years then retire wealthy.

He works as a chef, gets all his food for "free" from work, he lives with 5 others in a very small house, has very few bills, walks to work, sends 90% of his money back to Poland, how can a British man compete with that?

I have never heard of such a funny story.I have many foreign friend including Polish and prices there as far as I know in many regions higher then in tge UK.And at least 1 person needs to work here to claim benefits I believe which in this case is not right-they should be able to claim benefits only when they live in the UK(whole family).

Funny, my friends tell me different story -that the prices are so high that you would never be able to retire so quick,maybe they lie to me.

Back