Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Political ramblings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We happen to belong to a boys club and the government in their wisdom handed over £18 billion of tax payers money this year to the EU. Now they want another £1.7 billion that the pm has decided to winge about just to make him look good. WTF is that all about? :rolleyes:

This country is going down the pan in my opinion

We get ripped off left right and centre and it's only us honest guys who suffer

Not the guys working cash in hand then signing on also

But we can get thoroughly investigated by hmrc and made to feel like criminals

Viva la revolution

And who just happened to sell off all our resources like water, gas, oil and electric that is now owned by outsiders mostly from the EU.

I did not mean petrol price on the petrol stations

@rshandyman we can agree to disagree as you put over your points respectfully :thumbsup:

all i know for sure the divide between rich and poor gets greater no matter who is in government

Theres no right or wrong in this thread, its just a discussion.

We happen to belong to a boys club and the government in their wisdom handed over £18 billion of tax payers money this year to the EU. Now they want another £1.7 billion that the pm has decided to winge about just to make him look good. WTF is that all about? :rolleyes:
It makes me chuckle watching Cameron acting like hes fighting our corner, what a joke. We can all see why hes doing it, and unfortunatly its too little too late.

In americas hardest prisons they dish out hard labour. This serves the purpose of earning thier keep, but more importantly a tired prisoner is easy to control as no one fancies a fight after a long day at work. It reminds me a lot of this country in that the more the government can make us work (by keeping wages low, and costs high), the less likely we are to protest or stand up for ourselves.

Back