Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had enough

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hertfordshire is north enough for me

North of the watford gap they all speak a different language

Scottish ain't it:p

its actually true in a way....you can get a house in stoke on trent and liverpool for a pound...although...they do expect a bit of diy off you..:rofl:

No work yet for me but with the heavy rain and cold it's a very off putting idea, I'm fantasising about an indoor job...

Does anyone have a good solution to cold lower back when bending/squatting. Apart from dungarees. Was thinking maybe a long backed shirt but can't find one

No work yet for me but with the heavy rain and cold it's a very off putting idea, I'm fantasising about an indoor job...
Does anyone have a good solution to cold lower back when bending/squatting. Apart from dungarees. Was thinking maybe a long backed shirt but can't find one
Just tuck your shirt In and have your belt really tight.

IT is a major problem how you dress jimroot..because..

we keep moving about and what ever you tuck in comes un tooked..

I just like lots of layers that over lap..

not really felt cold at work for ages as with age comes wisdom and I always over wear cause just like daddy taught me ya can always take it off../emoticons/biggrin.png

Just tuck your shirt In and have your belt really tight.
I tried that all winter but didn't work, always got a cold exposed band as the shirt and tops arnt long enough i guess and my jacket is a bit short... Cold weather last few days reminded me I need a solution

I tried that all winter but didn't work, always got a cold exposed band as the shirt and tops arnt long enough i guess and my jacket is a bit short... Cold weather last few days reminded me I need a solution
Longer jacket, longer shirt, long jumper and tighter belt by the sound of it.

Latest Posts

Back