Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power Contest

WCF

Help Support WCF:

what bike have you got?

I have a DT125 r (2000) reg

its old but still ticks nicely, got to do some bits in 2 weeks to get it ready for MOT at the end of the year.
Nice little fun bikes those are, I'm running a cbr 125 07 model but its cost me £400 this month /emoticons/sad.png

Which was mean to be money to invest into getting the business going

Nice little fun bikes those are, I'm running a cbr 125 07 model but its cost me £400 this month /emoticons/sad.png

Which was mean to be money to invest into getting the business going
****, that does not sound like a good start... same thing happened to the wifes car in the beginning of the year.

****, that does not sound like a good start... same thing happened to the wifes car in the beginning of the year.
Well mine has had this month: new HT coil, New clutch cable, new thorttle cable,new clutch cover gasket, new sump plug, new oil, cleaned air filer (plus snorkel removal mod), new mirrors

and still needs:

a new exhaust (mine snapped, bodged it for now, wont last long)

New rear tyre (arrived today)

New chain and sprocket kit

lol then there is the other little bits that anoy me - bar ends, leavers, rh top side fairing cracked lol.

dont even get me started on the bloody car

WOW, new bike almost.

I have just has a new chain, rear tyre and tube (I ran over a KEY....) and it went straight into my rear tyre.. completely stuffed it up..

kickstand,

fuel switch is leaking (bought replacement but need to change it)

kickstand cut off swich is not working - bidding on ebay for new one

and exhaust front end replaced - massive hole in old one a few months ago

rear exhaust has snapped but hanging in there with cable ties -- need to get it welded when i have time.

WOW, new bike almost.
I have just has a new chain, rear tyre and tube (I ran over a KEY....) and it went straight into my rear tyre.. completely stuffed it up..

kickstand,

fuel switch is leaking (bought replacement but need to change it)

kickstand cut off swich is not working - bidding on ebay for new one

and exhaust front end replaced - massive hole in old one a few months ago

rear exhaust has snapped but hanging in there with cable ties -- need to get it welded when i have time.
Lol sounds fine, I bought mine for £800 and spending like £400 so we at £1200 and most of these in my area sell for £1500 to £1750 so still a bargin, plus its the injection model so no carbs for me to **** about with n screw up, which is a good thing lol

power contest is helping people make more posts on this forum /emoticons/tongue.png even though im just being ma self lol

power contest is helping people make more posts on this forum /emoticons/tongue.png even though im just being ma self lol
there wont ever be anyone as "special" as you H, but i am going to be a more active memeber on here lol

GAV, I just passed GAV on the power post. now to chase down dodger.... I have no chance... /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

GAV, I just passed GAV on the power post. now to chase down dodger.... I have no chance... /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
Uh oh, I'm after dodger lol, miles away from RC though

Thrashed me Dave lol, now to chase down RC :lol:

Back