Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Powering a gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The only thing that's putting me off any generator is the weight....40kg to be heaving in and out the little van seems to be too much....is it possible to get anything that will power the skyvac Atom at more around 25kg?
That's nothing. I have a 10kva 3 phase that weighs 120kg. If you are worried make a trolley base for it and get some wheelchair ramps 

List price £5870 for key start plus 40' elite poles. Not making that back doing a few residentials here and there
You don’t need the key start it’s only a tiny engine easy to pull start and that also makes it cheaper and lighter , I payed 5k for the complete package , vac, elite poles , camera, and all the end tools , I do accept you need a reasonable amount of work to make it viable but Evan the GVS vacs by the time you get everything for something half decent will cost you 2k and that’s without a genie so that will  cost a further £800-1000  , so you are up to around 3k ,I found Rob very helpful at spinner clean and you can always negotiate prices with them . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back