Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pre resin tds level?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

you made me have to go and play with my tedious meter...it was 173 when i last checked but today...114...joy!

i have just dipped it into my ro output straight into my new barrel and it came back as 5....okey dokey...not installed the di yet....that be good enough for my windows any way...

sorry ashbrownbear...but it shows you it does alter so try again and you might get it on a good day!

ahh yes the guy i bought my 100gpd off did push me to get a pump to keep the pressure up....er ...but its not working....so i may have wasted my money on that...thats my one disappointment so far..mind you havent checked the fuse yet...

the instructions did over state the importance of making sure the ro is fully pushed in and sealed as water sneaking past the two o rings can cause higher post ro tds ...thats what scared me when i put it together..but hopefully..on 5 i must have done it right...

i have yet to face the ordeal of putting in my di as of course the bloomin empty case is full of water...more leaks ahead...

When I first bought and set up a 300 gpm RO the tap tds was 268 ppm but after following the instruction ie flushing the membranes first etc it started to produce 002 ppm ro water before the DI.

A 300 gpd RO is still painfully slow but I'm not that bothered as is connected to 1000 L ibc holding tanks so can be left filling whilst I'm out working/overnight as I'm not on a water meter.

You will soon get fedup lugging containers about @cheapncheerful

hmmm think i need a van anyway sick of dragging this that and the other in out shake it all about...poor car...lawnmower on back seat...water barrels ....backpack ...pole...just room for me...just:rofl:

Had really slow water production but vyair sent me out 2 parts didn't make any difference however when they sent me out new 2membranes voila! It did the trick and now have faster water production. However I had to take off the manual restrictor I had put on the waste pipe because it was making the post resin tds level very high but after lowering the restriction it now produces post resin tds level of 8/9 think I need more new resin and maybe a bigger vessel.

Mine comes out of the mountain spring, varies between 70 and 90.

Only done one house so far though!

Back