Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Opinions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i need to look, GX200 GX340 i need to look . you wont get the same deal on the hondas. may still be cheaper than other sites asking £1000+ for GX340

HES GOT A gx340 £1095 so with extras around £1200. same spec as the Loncin engine = same interpump with bleed valve.

its the same as most sites selling Loncin engines, they all work out @ £200 + cheaper than the Honda washers. i must admit i havent seen 1 Loncin washer on ebay since ive been looking in the last 4 months.YOU CAN GET gx200 models on ebay from £995.

the loncin are very reliable so you wont go wrong there , unless you can afford the honda as it would have a better re sale value and have a great rep

If I were thinking of getting a Honda driven pressure washer I would go for a gx390 13hp motor myself as would be powerful enough to drive up to a 21 lpm cat or interpump. My loncin is14hp so can simply upgrade to a gearbox driven 21lpm pump if I wish too.

Regarding re-sale value if you pay a lot less for a loncin driven pressure washer in the first place then I think is irrelevant really.

Like I said before I could have gone out and bought an all singing and dancing Honda pressure washer but I’m a tight ****. /emoticons/biggrin.png

So are you getting a Honda now :rolleyes:

I bought my loncin pressure washer to earn money from it not to sell it. Which just so happened to be £700 cheaper than a gx390 at the time. Like I said before I'm a tight **** so when that goes to pressure washer heven I will get myself another one. Simples /emoticons/biggrin.png

What's with the unloader valve having no **** to easily adjust the pressure when you need to? :huh:

Sorry but that would drive me nuts :rolleyes:

good spotting smurf, ive just asked him to fit one on, i thought he might have forgotten to put it on. he,ll be getting fed up of me, he says add your own spec

Good man /emoticons/wink.png

While you're at it get him to change the brass quick connect on the lance end too if not done so already.

That unloader valve is top of the range it's adjusted by a 17 mm nut in top of unloader valve it's better than any of those valves with plastic ***** and is much more expensive and has a very long lifespan.

sent by terry jetmac

Oh well that told me /emoticons/biggrin.png So wonder why other interpumps he sells have ***** fitted? :rolleyes:

Like this one is not exactly cheap is it? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INTERPUMP-PRESSURE-WASHER-PUMP-WS-201-AND-GEARBOX-/270791953587?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item3f0c754cb3

Or this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INTERPUMP-PRESSURE-WASHER-PUMP-WS-202-AND-GEARBOX-/270834140839?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item3f0ef906a7

That unloader valve is top of the range it's adjusted by a 17 mm nut in top of unloader valve it's better than any of those valves with plastic ***** and is much more expensive and has a very long lifespan.
sent by terry jetmac

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
why would you think hed let this go without a controll **** on system, not very professional turning a 17 MM NUT for my pressure, im must admit ive never seen this before on any washer. a nut for your pressure regulator.

Its normal on that model off unloader, i have that exact pump and unloader valve, its no problem to adjust and at end off the day you can adjust your pressure with the throttle anyway and leave the unloader , ive not touched the setting on the unloader in yonks, i just turn the throttle up orr down, my engine rarely needs nore than half revs to clean well with that pump anyuway with a turbo nozzle, remember a turbo effectively doubles your psi, so run your engine at half revs and save your direct drive pump from needless high revs and a fully turned up unloader valve giving it a hard time.

By way , mosy modern unloaders of decent quality use a 17mm nut as the springs on the plastic ones would mess up and effectively ruin the unloader

Back