Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Opinions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats very reasuring Donny, halfing the revs ill be able to see the pressure on the fitted gauge. learning all the time Smurf. i couldnt get this knowledge off CIU they would just say dont waste our time get a GX390.

tHANKS GUYS. its pretty daunting getting a pressure washer at these prices. when your not used to them. it would only get spent in the club on booze and bingo.

im all phsyced up now, been looking forward to getting go ahead, cant imagine what prob is, unless hes out on bussiness, hopefully hear from him tomorrow

Don't worry Johnny as Terry is obviously rushed off his feet at the mo with so many buying washers

Either that Terry was maybe struggling to work out my sales commission for this month /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will be needing ramps then as I have one (14hp) and it's a beast of a thing to get in and out of my van /emoticons/wink.png

I cut the scaffold boards a bit short as wanting to fit/store them down the side of the van. But to be honest makes the angle much steeper so have to take a run up to get it into the back /emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 2047

View attachment 2048

13hp lincoln
But!

He us sending the 14hp @ no extra charge! :)

No but know it's bloody heavy as when I bought it I could not lift it on my own into the back of the van /emoticons/biggrin.png

there a nightmare to lift in and out of the van mines the same model but with a bigger pump and terry told me it weighs 70 kgs

Latest Posts

Back