Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing Virgin!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if you can get £40 + per hour for jet washing (including driving to the same place twice ) it might worth doing it ... otherwise I would stick to window cleaning . Even £40 quid is not enough ... I aim to get £30 + from window cleaning , why would I do power washing for almost the same price

Machinery costs about 2k , also if is a 21 L per min + you will need a separate tank as you can't connect directly to a garden tap etc in other words sometimes it takes me 20 min to setup the system itself before starting the job

On top of that maintenance and servicing the machine + fuel adds up : ) when you deduct all of the above you are better off cleaning windows

At least that's how I look at that now - I only take the job if I can get 100 quid in maximum two hrs

@andy@alt Hi i use honda gx390's I have 2 @ 15lpm bought second hand as part of a job lot done me right so far never let me down- so i can only say get a honda gx390 if budget alows- I would make sure you have demand for the work though before splashing out-

Latest Posts

Back