Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1800Psi - 8Lpm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good luck if you try cleaning block paving with that peewee

Probably will breakdown halfway through as that pump and motor is not built for prolonged use.

Yes maybe ok for car washing but again would it last?

Regarding hard surface cleaning most of my customers already own a pressure washer at that sort of spec be it electric mostly anyway. So if I turned up with one of those would not look professional at all and they would probably say don’t bother... /emoticons/biggrin.png

Can you recommend any half decent ones, starter budget of a few hundred, ideally with an adjustable pressure but that will go high enough to do patio/driveways etc?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
To be honest any 3000 psi 8-15 lpm washer will do that you can adjust the psi easily. Lowering the revs also and using the right tip I would have thought should be suitable to wash cars. Then you would have something reasonable enough to clean hard surface too.

The chepo new china made ones being sold on ebay for about £200 i would keep away from.

Latest Posts

Back