Priced Two Jobs Last Week

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Squeak and Bubbles, Jan 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeak and Bubbles

I priced up two jobs last week. Just got told I have got them...

1 Nursing home to be cleaned every month £140.00 will take 3 hours, steady away (internal lounge windows to be cleaned only) rest is exterior.
    2) Barclay's Bank, in Leeds city center. Very large bank with large windows, plus the tiles washing down next to the windows £380.00, to be cleaned every 3 months. Job will take 2 hours to clean, but... and here is the but, it's a 4am start, as it's bang in the middle of town with very limited parking. Hate these kinds of jobs, but still, good money.

I try and stay out of the town centers due to parking restrictions.

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

£190 per hour, yeah I'd hate starting at 4am for that lol..

Well done tho pal

3. Squeak and Bubbles

That's what I thought..lol. Hate to think what there other prices were... I thought I was steep.

To be honest if they gave me it every month I would have shaved off £100

4. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

Nice one mate...how did you get to that figure for the bank?

5. Squeak and Bubbles

Thought well I need my 50ft max pole for the very large windows, so the price was increased also they wanted the tiles washing down on the walls at the front of the property. When it comes to large plc and working in town, I always give a good price, if I get them, I get them, if not, no skin off my nose.

I clean a dance school once every year in town. Start at 4am and finish at 12pm. I charge £890.00 to clean them (2 of us) inside and out. I pay other chap £200 and I have the rest.

6. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

Thats a good price mate :D

7. A.K WINDOWS

Darran im off to undercut you to £50ph and do it of me ladders :lol:

no wonder i cant get any work round us you got it al :p l.saying that im the king of grass cutting :lol:

8. Squeak and Bubbles

LOL... If you get some cards done mate, let me have some, and i'll pass them out to my customers.

9. A.K WINDOWS

my cards are all over leeds but still get jack shat lol,too many pros about like you :lol:

10. Squeak and Bubbles

I'll help promote ur gardening but not window cleaning (let u do that). Just pm all the info u can do and I'll see what I can do. I will need full contact details too so peeps can contact u. I know, i'm to kind.

Advertisement