Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prices up north!!?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There are still plenty of domestic window cleaners fiddling it not all but quite a few still collect a lot of cash and don't put it through so straight away they are 20 -40 % better off than the legit guy.

There are lads near me who are domestic with 2 vans or more on the road and dodging the VAT.

This is before you take into account some can be claiming benefits and still working cash in hand.

I also believe property prices can affect what some charge.Most peoples mortgage will be their single biggest out going my area is nice but if  you could pick my house up and move it up north it would be 150k cheaper.I would have been mortgage free at 40.

Some of the old boys charging cheap money for domestic work bought their houses dirt cheap and have been mortgage free for years even with silly, silly cheap prices they probably have more disposable income than they know what to do with.

Cheap pricing happens all over the uk.

There’s still plenty around here in the South East charging lows prices and wanting cash. 
I doubt they pay tax, and I bet they’re not insured either. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back