Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing a job what's the easiest way???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Don’t listen to your wife! You are not being greedy you are running a business, don’t cut your own throat to appease the inner doubt. £12.50 job all day long
In a nutshell, as was well said by BigFoot . Your wife does need to understand you're running a business. My price would be absolutely minimum of £12.50. Probably a couple of quid more. 

yes and it's very successful boys I agree lol I got a wattsapp pic sent from a customer showing bird poo that had just happened after me cleaning the windows the customer was being humerus but my wife said ack sure go back and clean it for her?

If your going 5 or 6 a hour I take it they are close together, if so then that should be your best paid work. 

My work is spread out a bit  but at the end of the week/month in averaging about £30 a hour. 

I've got work that I make easy £60 a hour and some **** stuff at £20 a hour ( which I'm trying to replace atm )
Yes they are together and I'm like u sometimes I get 50 or 60 per hr but overall it averages 30

Back