Prince`s Trust

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Feb 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I was wondering if anybody has had help with a Prince`s Trust loan ? was it easy to get etc I phoned up today for my boy they will be getting back within the next 10 days to ask questions

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

My mate works for them and I asked if they could help with business...

They have grants aswell as loans.

They did have a grant for £500 but I think a new one is coming out which will be more then this one.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Grant is what I ment , smurf gave me the idea about asking for a grant I thought it was worth a go I think it is going to cost me about £6000 to set him up so got to be worth a try

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I had a loan from the princes trust and its hard work to get it and maximum you can get is 4k .
    You dont pay any interest you j

5. harunh

harunh Legend

u apply online then a man will want to meet you up i met 1 up in starbucks cafe .... and at the time i wanted payment to fund a personal training course and the man said u can go to colelge for this i said to him but this is a 12 week course and u get a lot of jbo interviews with it .... which people do ... he said to me u can go to college for 2/3 years and weel fund the college course

lol

if u ask for a window cleaning business grant u wont get much cos a ladder and bucket dont cost much :p if u say u want a wfp system the man will say to u why dont u start out low and get ladders ? then build it up ? thats what theyll say to u :) they arent that easy lol

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Coming from the bloke who knows everything about nothing !!!

Take no notice of H hes talking ******** as usual !!!

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

need a good business plan, and details of everything you need to buy ie prices and why you need it

8. harunh

harunh Legend

how am i am jus saying wat i kno

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Not too sure about over there mark, but over here there is a course for starting up a business, covers everything.. I got £200 cash just for marketing research ( phone calls etc ) but I bought flyers with it.. They don't need to know.. They will do your business plan etc and after you finish the course you can put in a loan grant from the princes trust..

Advertisement