Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power up reels...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hiace Nostalgia

So I'm still in the stone age and have a manual reel that I lift in and out the van every job.... really fancy one of these power up hd remote reels though and may just get one for next van set up. 

My question is- is there a way to use them with van doors shut, say if its a windy day and you don't want your door blowing open and whacking oncoming traffic. Or if you'e in an area that want a bit of security? How do you get over those situations? 

Yes no issues at all, have a serve on google and you will see. There is lots of guys on here that have those set ups and love them. See your from South Ayrshire, I'm in Ayr , a fellow Ayrshire man!  :1f44d:

Not far off... Dumfries and Galloway. Not a bad part of the country to work in- decent prices, plenty of work, nice countryside, not too much traffic, a tad damp though!

Looks really smart @Jonathan Sanderson do waterworks systems have a di+ ro option to add ? Also have you seen their latest video with the pole holder thingy that sits on th the back of the van? Great idea!

Yeah im sure I saw a 500 litre system with ro unit bolted on when I was there getting mine fitted. 

The IQ setup from them does look great! Definitely the future. 

Back