Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reel hose replacement

WCF

Help Support WCF:

helene84

We have a waterworks power up HD reel and hose in our van, need to replace the hose as it is on it way out.
We currently use the power up original hose One moment, please... , I can't seem to get a replacement anywhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement or know of a hose that would work with the power up electric reel.

Thanks ?

From what I have read any 6mm hose will be fine. I not sure if the waterworks power up HD can take 8mm hose but you could look to see what you currently have diameter wise.
I believe some people swap the hose ends round when it starts to wear as the pole end of the hose gets used and worn much more quickly as you don't reel the whole 100m out on every job!

We have a waterworks power up HD reel and hose in our van, need to replace the hose as it is on it way out.
We currently use the power up original hose One moment, please... , I can't seem to get a replacement anywhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement or know of a hose that would work with the power up electric reel.

Thanks ?
Any microbore hose from a wfp supplier will work.

A few windies have purchased from Circuit Hydraulics off Ebay.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back