Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump controller broken

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cameron12422

Hi all, I accidently connected my controller and pump to a car battery, in which I believe it has blown the controller as the pump still works bit the controller seems dead. Ant idea how to fix this. Thanks

Hi all, I accidently connected my controller and pump to a car battery, in which I believe it has blown the controller as the pump still works bit the controller seems dead. Ant idea how to fix this. Thanks
Connecting it to your car battery won't damage the controller. If you have an old V11 and connected it incorrectly (reversed polarity) then you will have damaged it. First of all, check the fuse.

Don't know what type of controller you're using but I use a simple 20amp pwm controller on my trolley.
A few weeks back I was doing some maintenance and when I put it all back together I accidently connected it back up with the poles reversed. Thought I'd destroyed the controller, it being a cheap jobbie. But thankfully it just blew the 7.5amp fuse in the main feed from the battery. It's been fine since replacing the fuse.

Latest Posts

Back