Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom delivery or lack of it!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What is it a reel ???
Update on my non delivery 

Spoke with guy from PF

Told him details ,  he mentioned possible problems with them having parts  in stock and he put me on hold for a few minutes...came back and said it was all Packaged up and ready to go now...so hadn’t even been out for delivery. 
Not Great Service?

Not a Mickey Mouse company, so expected better. 

Spoke with guy from PF

Told him details ,  he mentioned possible problems with them having parts  in stock and he put me on hold for a few minutes...came back and said it was all Packaged up and ready to go now...so hadn’t even been out for delivery. 
Not Great Service?

These things happen I guess. Should they? Not really I suppose, but they do, from all companies. I've ordered many things from PF and never had a problem...yet.

I order from PF and never had a problem.  Also they replaced a controller for me that was out of warranty FOC at the start of lock down, really helped me out as my finances were really bad back then.

Just ordered from Window Cleaning Warehouse a gutter vac last week.  Ordered Tuesday, arrived Wednesday.  Big discount as well, order over £300 and you get a 5% discount but put in 'thank you' at the checkout and you get another 10% off, so 15% discount.  So the vac should have cost £648 and it actually cost £554.

Also ordered from Gardiners last week, took 1 day.

Spoke with guy from PF

Not Great Service?

Received yesterday ?

Tried to fit controller/pump today but gave up as unsure if pump is gravity fed from tank or is it ok to have pump above tank?( preference is for above ).. no spec info supplied

Received yesterday ?

Tried to fit controller/pump today but gave up as unsure if pump is gravity fed from tank or is it ok to have pump above tank?( preference is for above ).. no spec info supplied
FYI 

both  controller and pump on a backplate set up ready to fit

03E32C6A-8777-4732-8B21-C34DEF8EB36C.jpeg

24A965B0-6711-49A0-BF78-FD2F5BA935B3.jpeg

1EB81D30-BE5C-4B29-ACBA-04CE64C2A199.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back