Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom electric reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gwindows

Hi went to plug it in to reel frozen hose back in due to defrosting it but not coming on , used one of the electric meter things and there seems to be power coming through it but when I plug it in there’s no power ? checked connections ad they seem ok . Any help would be appreciated

Is the controller coming on? If so it has power.
When you press the button does anything happen?
Can you use your multimeter to see if the power is getting to the motor?
I assume you can rotate the reel by hand - nothing trapped?

My brass joint has gone again, thats with insulation all around it... Pure Freedom are out of repair parts until the New Year. Wish there was an alternative more robust fitting.

Worth buying a service kit when the have them in stock. I tried replacing the washers and carbon washer made no difference. The parts were of an old one.. The service kit does include a lot of parts.. Anyway I ordered a new one £108. This is the main reason I plan to blow air though the system on cold nights.

Im just catching up on gutters really now so I dont need reel... Hopefully have the part by Jan when I will back on windows.

Latest Posts

Back