Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom nano troly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bcs I don’t use it often and I do it’s run out of charge or mealy just top it up some times
The only way I can charge my Gardiner backpack is using the original 230v charger.

What I could do is plug the charger into a 12v to 230 inverter, and use either the van battery or the leisure battery. It's just not the most economical way of doing it. The other thing is that the inverter is also a power consumer.

You can get an inverter that plugs into your cigarette lighter and will power the original charger. They come in all different wattages, just chose one that has a higher wattage than your charger.
Lithiums don't like sitting at 100% charge for long periods. 50% is 'storage' charge.

You can get an inverter that plugs into your cigarette lighter and will power the original charger. They come in all different wattages, just chose one that has a higher wattage than your charger.
Lithiums don't like sitting at 100% charge for long periods. 50% is 'storage' charge.
I was told the total opposite don’t ever leave a lithium battery half charged that came straight from mr sterling himself

I was told the total opposite don’t ever leave a lithium battery half charged that came straight from mr sterling himself
Fogstar told me that a battery going into storage should only be 50% charged. When my battery was delivered, it was 50 % charged.

No two experts seem to agree with each other.

There is a guy on YouTube in Australia whose accent sounds European, who is trying to bust myths regarding the care for Lithium batteries.

Last edited:
Interesting. I have a couple of lithium battery chargers and they both have a storage charge setting which equates to 50% charge.
It might be the slightly different chemistry of LiFePO4 vs Lithium Polymer.

Latest Posts

Back