Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Trolley optimum flow rate?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My work is also pretty much all compact residential with average sized windows and I have found the same to be true for me.

As stated in my earlier post though, I use a modified PF trolley. The pump I used to reduce the weight of my trolley I think uses slightly more current than the Surflo it came with when running flat out, which is how I like to use it.

With a new 12v 10ah Yuasa battery, if I forget to charge it I manage to get through about 1 and 1/3rd days work before the performance starts to drop off, at which point I consider the battery flat. I normally charge it every night so it never normally goes flat during the day.

These batteries seem to last about ten months before the performance starts to drop off before my day is complete at which time I replace them. 

A 7ah battery does a full day only in winter but doesn't quite manage it in summer.
Without a controller the Shurflo pump will draw a max of 8 amps on full throttle according to the manufacturers.

Latest Posts

Back