Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cladding

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richy

First ever try at this today. Sorry for the poor quality pictures they are off the phone and it was a bit dark and rainy too

I used Clover Unisolve sprayed from a little hand held bottle. I'm going to get another SOAB tomorrow

Then scrubbed with a washing up type brush

Rinsed with tap water from my SOAB

Wiped down with microfibre.

I probably did too much faffing around, but I did enjoy myself even though it was tipping down with rain and a bit very windy ha!

View attachment 2720

View attachment 1702

Looks good mate can't wait to do some of these in the summer /emoticons/smile.png

Maybe you could also try a 5m harris pole with a moded jetted truck/car brush that you connect to an outside tap. Then just wet the cladding down first, spray the chem onto the brush, scrub cladding, let dwell then rinse off. :Image9:

View attachment 2721

Make sure chem doesn't dry out on glass so either trad or wfp using pure water afterwards

Hope this helps?

Yep with a harris pole conversion kit or just do an RC plastic angle crank jobby you could put on whatever wfp brush you liked. Maybe using gardiners new quick-loq system might be a good idea too. :Image9:

Good idea although it would go for a better brush head

Thanks for the encouragement and the advice. This sort of thing is right up my street, really rewarding seeing the difference. I think I will try the pole method, although the ladder and little brush gets in all the nooks and crannies. I've always been a bit of a scrubber. Also had a phone call, the next door neighbour wants there's doing

Latest Posts

Back