Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Question re water meter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes you can try the search bar at the top as this has been discussed many times
Also if you are using your residential supply and your waste water goes to a ditch or surface water and not to a foul water drain , you can claim relief on your waste water as you are not using the water authority's foul drainage system. I get 80% relief on the foul water aspect of my water bill.

Also if you are using your residential supply and your waste water goes to a ditch or surface water and not to a foul water drain , you can claim relief on your waste water as you are not using the water authority's foul drainage system. I get 80% relief on the foul water aspect of my water bill.
I think you are very fortunate. Most water authorities will only reimburse the sewage element of your r/o waste water if it goes into a soak away.

When I enquired many years ago, our water authority refused to reimburse me with any waste water going to sewage, stream or road drainage.

Back