Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quit Smoking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have not had a cigerette for over 2 years and use to smoke min 40 a day i started on these http://www.nicotinedirect.co.uk/shopdisp_intellicig_starter_bundle_atom_regular_15mg_strength.php very high stength then each month went down until i got down to zero no i keep mine in my back pocket and most of the time dont touch it but it is there if i have a drink and need it lol
Big thank you for this mate, defiant key a very very good one, only had a few pulls as I'm at home and done smoke round the boy anyway, but the flavor!! Wow

Pop over to my new site! socialvapes.com planing to create a social network for vapers! /emoticons/biggrin.png still in the early stages of setting it up etc but be great if you guys poped in and spread the word to other vapers. Lets try and get some content on their!

Big thank you for this mate' date=' defiant key a very very good one, only had a few pulls as I'm at home and done smoke round the boy anyway, but the flavor!! Wow[/quote']

Cheers

Pop over to my new site! socialvapes.com planing to create a social network for vapers! /emoticons/biggrin.png still in the early stages of setting it up etc but be great if you guys poped in and spread the word to other vapers. Lets try and get some content on their!
Will do

I used to see that all the time when I was spinning the discs in night clubs' date=' hated it, and it's very, very selfish on the woman's half. [/quote']were did you do the wheels of steel mate?
did you play in big lils? :lol: :lol:

had a customer of mine nearly die twice last week breathing problems all down to the snouts no good stay away,geezer was almost in tears he was that scared he wouldnt even go up his own stairs scared he would get breathing difficulties,was rite as rain last month when a seen him.

not nice to see.

Latest Posts

Back