Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ferrari, Bentley and Maserati cleaned!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

This was one hard job today, had to clean the signs, cladding, windows and any ledges etc of the big Lancaster garage today,

Such a hard job, done on me jack jones as work mate is away,

Got the Bentley sign nice a clean:

View attachment 4975

Used the superlight wide brush for all the cladding, more surface area to clean with!

View attachment 4976

Round the other side had the Maserati part to do,

View attachment 4977

Then the Ferrari side:

View attachment 4978

Forgot to take a photo of the windows, so found this one on Google, but basically they are huge massive panes of hydrophobic glass, so got the fan jets out on my short clx10 to do them, there's 4 more sides with a lot of windows, took a while!

They are an absolute mare to rinse

View attachment 4979

View attachment 4980

Was a tough old job, but only a once a year type of thing.

View attachment 4981

View attachment 4982

View attachment 4983

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job, was thinking I should drop a flyer in as I passed my local Maserati dealers today.
Problem is they have a contract with one company usually, so very very hard to get in the door,

I don't have the contract, I just get roped in to do any reach and wash stuff like this by the guy that has the cleaning contract with the whole 'Lancaster' group...

I have recently got some commercial work on an industrial estate on a 2 mile long dual carriageway 2 minutes from my house which is industrial estates all the way down both sides

Gonna work on each estate 1 at a time until i have asked every unit

The ones i have will pay for the rest of my wfp gear so then i can ask all the garages and bigger units there once sorted

Can't wait as i know a few who i have spoken to haven't seen anyone in ages

The ones i have i can trad and wag'n'pole until wfp done

I tried the big aerospace company there but they have a couple of guys who take weeks to do the whole site then immediately start at the beginning again

image-jpg.7390

Great job mate. I love this pic right here^. Its all good advertising if you get it ona blog or website.

I have recently got some commercial work on an industrial estate on a 2 mile long dual carriageway 2 minutes from my house which is industrial estates all the way down both sidesGonna work on each estate 1 at a time until i have asked every unit

The ones i have will pay for the rest of my wfp gear so then i can ask all the garages and bigger units there once sorted

Can't wait as i know a few who i have spoken to haven't seen anyone in ages

The ones i have i can trad and wag'n'pole until wfp done

I tried the big aerospace company there but they have a couple of guys who take weeks to do the whole site then immediately start at the beginning again
That's good Dave, hope you get a load of them! I had almost no commercial work till about 18 months ago, now I'm picking up a lot which is really helpful, I much prefer a larger chunk of money to dribs and drabs, so it's nice to have some regular commercial stuff

I have just found a place 2 miles from me selling 00ppm pure 1 quid for 25l

Looks like i will be joining the darkside proper very soon

http://constant-services.co.uk/contact

Just texted him and he was happy to speak to me on a sunday

The end of this month i am buying a backpack so i will be working wfp in a week and a bit

Then will be buying bits ready to get my van and set up the van mount diy

Was gonna do a trolley but back pack stuck on my sack barrow will be ok till i sort my van

great job jake ..especially for your web site..

yes my only commercial work is for another cleaning firm and the husband has taken over so im not getting used as much...

but its good fun when it comes in../emoticons/biggrin.png

I would be so :turd: scared with a pole and all them cars...:eek:

er I think banana would be given the elbow and I would have to get my slx straight away.../emoticons/biggrin.png

great job jake ..especially for your web site..
yes my only commercial work is for another cleaning firm and the husband has taken over so im not getting used as much...

but its good fun when it comes in../emoticons/biggrin.png

I would be so :turd: scared with a pole and all them cars...:eek:

er I think banana would be given the elbow and I would have to get my slx straight away.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Yeah it one of those jobs you need to keep an eye on the pole end a lot!

@cheapncheerful what backpack did you get

I need to get one end of the week to get me on the darkside until i sort a van

this one cheapncheerful but does the job and you can throw it away for that price when it lets you down but going strong still for me over a year../emoticons/biggrin.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Water-Fed-Pole-Backpack-Trolley-Variable-speed-New-/201385041147?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee37bdcfb

hes not the guy I bought it off this one is and I chose hozelock fitting

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141094018828?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D141094018828%26_rdc%3D1

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back