Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Ordered Another Di Vessel So How Much Will I Save ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

already got 11 litre di vessel and my ppm is 106ppm

i go through a bag for every £1600-1800 i earn

now that ill have 2... how much will i save ?

already got 11 litre di vessel and my ppm is 106ppm

i go through a bag for every £1600-1800 i earn

now that ill have 2... how much will i save ?
Not much really when you compare to how much is possible to earn per litre of pure water, still worth doing though, for the extra cost of another 1 or 2 DI vessels, why throw the resin away because of a few ppm.

Richard

Resin is cheap with 1 x 11ltr but its gonna be even more cheaper

To earn about 150 kwid id use 4/5 pounds worth of water

Resin is cheap with 1 x 11ltr but its gonna be even more cheaper

To earn about 150 kwid id use 4/5 pounds worth of water
h ro cost me about £10. a year.

u should switch.

I'm not sure on how much you save using ro or twin di. I use twin di and can easily cover cost of resin. My argument against ro is the time it takes to fill your tank, I can fill my 350l from empty in 40 mins so if running low during day can easily top up, and the waste water produced using ro which if you're on a water meter has to be factored into cost. Person I used work with took over 7 hours to fill 900l tank so imagine amount waste produced in that time.

Yeah I know, was really disappointed when I first checked ppm, I have an RO but wouldn't mind being able to fill tank up faster, think ill prob have to get a 40 40 or something as I've only got a 350gpd

mine take about 2.5 days to fill my 100 litre ibc tank in the shed

it does about 400 litres a day,

submersible pump in it and then takes about 25 mins to fill my 350l tank in my van, useing a normal hose pipe

I don't have any space to put a tank so have to fill overnight /emoticons/sad.png takes about 8-10 hours to fill my 400 ltr tank

ro looks like a right headache with the time it takes to produce water /emoticons/mellow.png

Back