Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RecProtek from Skxawng

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 5762

Just a little praise and information on the RecProtek rectus protectors from @Skxawng .

Not only are they superb quality, they are easily used with the Gardiner O-clips (oetiker they are called by Gardiner). The Gardiner ones only have one ear on them, which clamps and bows in on itself (not like the standard double ear O-clips from other manufacturers).

Although the female part of the rectus doesn't fully push in to the RecProtek (although I haven't really pushed that hard on it), it still pushes in very far, and there is no issues whatsoever with connection and it fully screws together (see photos). They are brilliant quality and have saved no end of grief with the rectus which used to be dragged around and scuffed about. Hope this helps anyone who was thinking of using them.

Attachments

• IMG_20230826_115529026.jpg
    IMG_20230826_115529026.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20230826_115439400.jpg
    IMG_20230826_115439400.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 11
I agree I have used them loads. I'm now using his new version

This version is very similar but allows for quick disconnecting and reconnecting. Although I rarely disconnect I still find it really handy for the backpack when I want to just take that back to refill without all the cable.

I agree I have used them loads. I'm now using his new version

This version is very similar but allows for quick disconnecting and reconnecting. Although I rarely disconnect I still find it really handy for the backpack when I want to just take that back to refill without all the cable.
@Mattlekim that one looks great. I use a backpack nearly all the time. I'm good at looking after my equipment, but the rectus fittings are always getting whacked about. Definitely helps knowing that it's well protected ?

Back