Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Repeat business.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Truckcab79

Out of interest do you contact previous clients and ask if they want a PW visit?

I’m only in year 2 of doing it properly and most of my clients are actually clients for other trades I offer so there is some extra loyalty there. But I’ve been dropping them a note and pretty much 100% have re-booked. Just curious if anyone else does?

Or do you pretty much rely on constant new business and maybe repeats if they contact you?

We are primarily window cleaners offering extra add on jobs like pressure washing, softwashing, gutter vac etc but regular customers will have us do extra jobs for them and some are booked in for the same time the following year , if they arnt a customer I just say if you would like it doing again give us a call some do ,some don’t ,but we are that busy I don’t bother chasing them as we don’t need the work ,but if we did then yes I would definitely contact them or try and get a booking for the following year when the job was finished, this gives you more work from a smaller customer base , we offer all our regular customers a complete exterior cleaning service and again I haven’t pushed this as we are already to busy , but if we were in need of more work I would try and offer them all the add on services as it’s maximising income from a much smaller customer base .

Latest Posts

Back