Rinnai REU-58E Boiler Spares

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by S.W. Window Cleaning, Apr 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

Hi,
    By any chance would anybody have a battery cover off the above boiler? I just got a new boiler fitted but the cover is missing and everytime you go over a bump the battery falls out. I`ve been on with my supplier who is trying to get one but says I may have to put gaffa tape over it. Not very satisfactory when you are told this the day after its fitted!

Cheers,
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

good hunting but not too impressed with your supplier....:)

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Like the chap said best gaffa tape it until he sorts you out with a battery cover as the unit is still under guarantee

4. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

Problem is the boiler is discontinued!! Im told this just after its fitted. Not happy getting a discontinued boiler.

Steve :(

5. cheapncheerful

sounds a cop out to me....they must have spare parts somewhere..and i hope you got a good discount! there must be old ones not working on fleabay ..worth a shot..good hunting..!

Advertisement