Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What brush head

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James102

Sorry for all the questions guys also brush heads what do you guys use i want something light preferably as using slx 25 and what size pencil jets thanks in advance

Sorry for all the questions guys also brush heads what do you guys use i want something light preferably as using slx 25 and what size pencil jets thanks in advance

The supreame range of brushes are good reasonably light and good splay on the bristles and good scrubbing power depending which one you choose

The supreame range of brushes are good reasonably light and good splay on the bristles and good scrubbing power depending which one you choose
Which 1 tho? Just for residential a couple of led windows the rest normal

We use 35cm Tapertec Xtreme Sill brushes with 4 x 1.4mm pencil jets on all of our poles and jobs. You will also need a swivel, best invention ever, to do the small windows
Normally agree with most of what you have to say, but disagree where you say he will ‘need’ a swivel.
I’ve tried them twice for quite a long intervals and hated them.
Never had a situation where I’ve felt I ‘needed’ one since.
At the risk of sounding pedantic, maybe suggest he could ‘try’ a swivel ??

Xtreme sill medium with a swivel is in imo the best setup the sill brush does everything and the swivel helps massively with leaded windows down the side of conservatories and down the side of houses with small bathroom windows as you can stand to one side of the window and not under it and get soaked. I change the angle so the brush is on it's side this is so much easier than the usual way

There have been some bathroom windows on some of my jobs i wondered if I was doing a good enough job over the last few years they have double openers and it's really tight at the side of the house, I had to do a builders clean in between some remedial work so had to them from the scaffolding the sills were spotless

Normally agree with most of what you have to say, but disagree where you say he will ‘need’ a swivel.
I’ve tried them twice for quite a long intervals and hated them.
Never had a situation where I’ve felt I ‘needed’ one since.
At the risk of sounding pedantic, maybe suggest he could ‘try’ a swivel ??
My post was referring to if you're using a 35cm brush, as I recommended an Xtreme 35cm Tapertec Sill Brush, and if you have small windows doing them without a swivel is nigh on impossible. If you use a standard brush then you don't have to but I'd still recommend someone to try one.

Everybody is going to give you a different suggestion. And there is nothing wrong with their suggestions. Brushes are a very personal choice.

Yes, you need a flocked brush for leaded windows. For normal day-to-day windows, it's down to what you believe works best for you. If there were only 2 best brushes, then we would all be using them, and we wouldn't have to choose.
This means that you might have to buy several different ones until you find your perfect brush.

Everybody is going to give you a different suggestion. And there is nothing wrong with their suggestions. Brushes are a very personal choice.

Yes, you need a flocked brush for leaded windows. For normal day-to-day windows, it's down to what you believe works best for you. If there were only 2 best brushes, then we would all be using them, and we wouldn't have to choose.
This means that you might have to buy several different ones until you find your perfect brush.
Dam well anything is better I've been using the default free brush for a year that comes with the gardiner pole

Latest Posts

Back