Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What brush head

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If you are after a light weight brush that is good at removing spider eggs then i highly recommend supreme dupont tapertec. I also use the flocked supreme to on lead lights which is also good.
ot the Sill XTREME 26cm Brush - Flocked in the end I just hope it's OK on normal glass as I only have a couple of houses with led

Extreme 35cm DuPont tapertec 4x 1.5 pencil jets.
extreme 26cm medium sill.
extreme 26cm flock sill For leaded
only brush’s I use.

only brush’s I use.
ot the Sill XTREME 26cm Brush - Flocked in the end I just hope it's OK on normal glass as I only have a couple of houses with led

If you are after a light weight brush that is good at removing spider eggs then i highly recommend supreme dupont tapertec. I also use the flocked supreme to on lead lights which is also good.

I do mostly leads, so flocked brushes are the dogs b*****ks on these.
Really light and never had any problems with spider eggs ?

only brush’s I use.

Latest Posts

Back