Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rinsing on the glass vids as promised!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kier, what's the aqua adapter like to use ?
Brilliant. Cant even imagine not having one now

Tuffers.....kudos to you for getting your knee down on the road!!! Its a riding style thing too i reckon......cause my chicken strip on the front is only 4-5 mm away from the edge but still no knee down. Mates who follow say my knee is mm's away but in 20 years of riding still no knee down lol

Brilliant. Cant even imagine not having one now
Tuffers.....kudos to you for getting your knee down on the road!!! Its a riding style thing too i reckon......cause my chicken strip on the front is only 4-5 mm away from the edge but still no knee down. Mates who follow say my knee is mm's away but in 20 years of riding still no knee down lol
Got to be that you're not hanging off it enough I reckon. Easier said than done though.

I AM assuming you've got decent, sporty tyres on though too!!/emoticons/biggrin.png
Yes /emoticons/smile.png. We have a lovely big round about close by with no shrubs or stuff on it, so you can see what's coming the other way. It gets a bit too busy with cars though.

This geezer is awesome

[media]

[/media]

Yeah thats it. :thumbsup:

If i haven't done it in 20 years i very much doubt i'll ever do it lol, until i got the tuono i used to try and aim to do it, but the tuono changed everything with its full on need to stick the front wheel in the air lmao

So i concentrated on controlling wheelies instead lol

Yes /emoticons/smile.png. We have a lovely big round about close by with no shrubs or stuff on it, so you can see what's coming the other way. It gets a bit too busy with cars though.
This geezer is awesome

[media]

Ha harr, nice. Did you notice his gears are the opposite way round from a normal road bike? It's how most race bikes are set up, supposedly easier to gear up mid right hand corner. I used to have some sliders with titanium inserts, spark like mad when scraped on the floor!! It's been 10 years since I last had a bike (zx 600), been looking at old two strokes on ebay0 RGV 250, Aprilia RS 250 etc etc.

i was going to ask if you could get something to make sparks fitted...wow...cool...:cool:

even i got wanna bike twitch watching the vid though..freedom...ahhh:D

Ha harr, nice. Did you notice his gears are the opposite way round from a normal road bike? It's how most race bikes are set up, supposedly easier to gear up mid right hand corner. I used to have some sliders with titanium inserts, spark like mad when scraped on the floor!! It's been 10 years since I last had a bike (zx 600), been looking at old two strokes on ebay0 RGV 250, Aprilia RS 250 etc etc.
I have race pattern on mine winpro, bloody brilliant. Really positive shifts when doing clutchless shifts when proper on it

I have race pattern on mine winpro, bloody brilliant. Really positive shifts when doing clutchless shifts when proper on it
Yeah I can imagine, never tried it myself. Once had a go on a Aprilia RSV which had an electronic ignition cut, you could shift up without even closing the throttle.

Yeah, I never use the clutch going up the gears, but close the throttle. Mate of mine had a Triumph 675R with a quick shifter on it, he ended up smashing it up :gush:.

Did you mean easier to gear up mid left hand corner winpoclean? (how the frig do you tag him?)

Yeah, I never use the clutch going up the gears, but close the throttle. Mate of mine had a Triumph 675R with a quick shifter on it, he ended up smashing it up :gush:.
Did you mean easier to gear up mid left hand corner winpoclean? (how the frig do you tag him?)
No mate I meant right corners. I've always understood it to be this way as you hang off on the right side, it's easier to just tap down the selector with your toe end than have to hook your foot under it to pull it up?

Just had to sell an RSV mille, had sportsbikes (and worn away many sliders) since I was around 18, everything from an original 85 GSXR up to a Hayabusa, but I have knee problems and can't bend my left knee properly, and being 6 foot 2 I can't really ride them any more /emoticons/sad.png

Just bought my first ever cruiser lol, and to be fair really enjoy riding it.

Back