Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom 2400 Gpd High Volume Reverse Osmosis System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

DanC

Just thought i would post a little quick bit of advice to people running the pure freedom 2400 GPD High Volume Reverse Osmosis System. I have been running one of these bad boys for 6 months now for myself and 2 friends and i was not getting no way near the kind of output you should be getting. So i started to do some checking up. Turns out after looking at the waist flow valve pure freedom had drilled a safety hole inside so stops the tank from getting to high pressure if accidently turned off. BUT and this is a BIG but the flow valve did not close corectly anyway and was losing way to much pressure, i was running at 40psi with a booster pump too. So i decided to get a new valve from my local shop and now i can report a HUGE jump in pressure from 40psi to now running at 70psi my flow rate has now doubled to an amazing 240 litres an hour! 5760 litre for 24hr! And this has made a big difference to the resin now just using 12 litres of resin every 7 weeks. Keeping in mind 3 of us use this system every day.

If anyone is running this system what ro are you using

HF4 40" - 9456 Litres per Day (2400 GPD) @ 100psi

HF5 40" - 9456 Litres per Day (2400 GPD) @ 80psi

and can you report what the TDS is saying before it hits the ressin chambers?

My TDS before resin is at 15.

Just thought i would post a little quick bit of advice to people running the pure freedom 2400 GPD High Volume Reverse Osmosis System. I have been running one of these bad boys for 6 months now for myself and 2 friends and i was not getting no way near the kind of output you should be getting. So i started to do some checking up. Turns out after looking at the waist flow valve pure freedom had drilled a safety hole inside so stops the tank from getting to high pressure if accidently turned off. BUT and this is a BIG but the flow valve did not close corectly anyway and was losing way to much pressure, i was running at 40psi with a booster pump too. So i decided to get a new valve from my local shop and now i can report a HUGE jump in pressure from 40psi to now running at 70psi my flow rate has now doubled to an amazing 240 litres an hour! 5760 litre for 24hr! And this has made a big difference to the resin now just using 12 litres of resin every 7 weeks. Keeping in mind 3 of us use this system every day.

If anyone is running this system what ro are you using

HF4 40" - 9456 Litres per Day (2400 GPD) @ 100psi

HF5 40" - 9456 Litres per Day (2400 GPD) @ 80psi

and can you report what the TDS is saying before it hits the ressin chambers?

My TDS before resin is at 15.
Thanks for sharing that, very valuable information.

I wonder why they did that , maybe to eliminate the pressure build up when you disconnect the inlet hose !

Latest Posts

Back