Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof Bars

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A few years ago I purchased 3 sets of ladder clamps for £2 per set inc padlocks. After saying that some numpty priced them up wrong in the shop as should have been £10 per set. What a bargain /emoticons/biggrin.png

Same as these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roof-Rack-Ladder-Clamps-Pair-c-w-2-Padlocks-Keep-Your-Ladders-Safe-/261124062246?pt=UK_H_G_Ladders_RL&hash=item3ccc34fc26

Needless to say you are responsible for your on load so I make my ladders are secured properly. Also the padlocks deter little borrowers who might like to borrow them and forget to give them back /emoticons/biggrin.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tell you what smurf that happened to me. In home base they were marked up for 2 & I picked the box up & for the price of 2 I got 8.

Tell you what smurf that happened to me. In home base they were marked up for 2 & I picked the box up & for the price of 2 I got 8.
Wow early Christmas Present... /emoticons/smile.png

Hate my roof rack on my car, I got mine for (cant remember) about £50 - £80

One of the plastic caps has come off while putting ladder on rack(didnt realise at time) so its going rusty, the plastic that surrounds the rack is splitting, so had to duck tape it...

And worst of all, they go on top of the car(on the rails) on the mondeo I used to have used to be secure on in the doors lol

I always use ladder clamps, although expensive gone through about 4 now(on 4th set) (cheapest I find was tool station for £30?)

I went to BnQ once with a mate and found threaded bar!

I was like could make my own set for under a tenner..

I went to BnQ once with a mate and found threaded bar!

I was like could make my own set for under a tenner..
I can buy it for a quid a metre G, already got lots of inch square bar so mucho cheap

Latest Posts

Back