Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Korey

Need help, I live in Glasgow

Been asked to clean a roof, soffits, gutters, window frames

No idea how much to charge for all of this, can someone help me with a rough price?

I charge £100 to £200 just to clear gutters and clean SFG's. I don't tend to clean roofs now all I do is spray them with biocide in the summer. PW a roof then £300 minimum for a small mid terrace type.

It depends on the area but I would say price roofs a lot higher than you think. They’re hard graft, take a lot longer and you’ll massively regret pricing low to get the job. We do enough roofs for us (I wouldn’t want to do any more haha) and are at the higher end of pricing and still regret some of them!

Another thing to factor in when doing the add on work, it's the time taken to actually do the quote and all the tooing and frowing of text messages, calls etc. Can easily spend 20 minutes just doing the actual quote if the customer is chatting. So a £150 job that took 3 hours isn't actually 3 hours, when you factor in the time taken to quote, email it to them and then the time taken to get an additional kit you might need ready the night before (or 5 minutes before you're due to leave like me ?:LOL:)

Back