Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale covering North weald, Epping, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Wanstead.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

regclean

Domestic window cleaning round, all pole work, covering the following area’s, Epping, Northweald, Loughton, Buckhurst hill, Wanstead.This round would be ideal for someone new looking to get in to the game or someone who already has a small round looking to top it up. Established three and a half years with a sensible customer base numbering approx 220 of which 140 are cleaned four weekly and 78 are cleaned eight weekly. All customers bar four pay by BACS transfer. I cover the round at a nice steady pace on my own in fourteen working days each month and finish early every day. Included in the sale is all the equipment you need to operate the business to include a six hundred litre tank and frame, pump, controller, good leisure battery(charged on board) one Gardiner SLX25 pole, one Gardiner SLX39, various brushes and spares, everything you need to produce your own water to include a thousand litre IBC tank with Osmosis filter, charcoal filters, 11 ltr resin bottle, 240v pump and hose to fill the van each evening, a ladder along with all the bits and bobs needed to do the job. The average take per month is £3200.00 demonstrable by bank statements. Upon payment in full, If you like, I will work along with the new owner for two months for half the take in order to give a good solid hand over, if you are new to the game, I will spend the two months training you up so that you can crack on after that. I’m selling the round for £12k.This will get you up and running taking money from day one. I’m not looking to split the round, it’s for sale as one lot. If you would like to have a chat, get in contact and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Domestic window cleaning round, all pole work, covering the following area’s, Epping, Northweald, Loughton, Buckhurst hill, Wanstead.This round would be ideal for someone new looking to get in to the game or someone who already has a small round looking to top it up. Established three and a half years with a sensible customer base numbering approx 220 of which 140 are cleaned four weekly and 78 are cleaned eight weekly. All customers bar four pay by BACS transfer. I cover the round at a nice steady pace on my own in fourteen working days each month and finish early every day. Included in the sale is all the equipment you need to operate the business to include a six hundred litre tank and frame, pump, controller, good leisure battery(charged on board) one Gardiner SLX25 pole, one Gardiner SLX39, various brushes and spares, everything you need to produce your own water to include a thousand litre IBC tank with Osmosis filter, charcoal filters, 11 ltr resin bottle, 240v pump and hose to fill the van each evening, a ladder along with all the bits and bobs needed to do the job. The average take per month is £3200.00 demonstrable by bank statements. Upon payment in full, If you like, I will work along with the new owner for two months for half the take in order to give a good solid hand over, if you are new to the game, I will spend the two months training you up so that you can crack on after that. I’m selling the round for £12k.This will get you up and running taking money from day one. I’m not looking to split the round, it’s for sale as one lot. If you would like to have a chat, get in contact and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hi

Whats the reason for sale? Do you message customers before clean? Thanks

Hi mate I’m interested in your work but don’t need the other bits. How much for just the work and how quick you looking to sell it. Thanks Gary

Good evening can you contact me on 07707717328
I would be interested in buying the round of you, please

Latest Posts

Back