Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Safety work shoes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Karrimoor boots from sportsdirect do me a treat, just bought 2 pairs for me and worker, £39.99 each 'reduced' from £79.99, my last pair went on for 19months

Regarding salomon shoes, seemingly salomon was bought over by some conglomerate type of thing according to a mountain shop guy n just pumping out shoes, quality has slipped n they will give you a new pair if any issues. I returned my gtx ultra shoes n got my £100 back, as just leaking. I do have salomon boots gtx, but get dampness coming in from overspray of wfp, I don't stand under the window sill while working. 
I agree with your comment. I purchased 4 pairs 3 years ago. Now days they are low grade 5hite. Sports Direct also have their fingers in the pie having even lower grade versions made 

Karrimoor boots from sportsdirect do me a treat, just bought 2 pairs for me and worker, £39.99 each 'reduced' from £79.99, my last pair went on for 19months
Sports Direct own the karrimmor brand and I wouldn't touch them with a 3rd hand barge pole.

They fall apart quickly, the glue on the toe bumper debonds quickly with moisture. A total waste of money 

Sports Direct own the karrimmor brand and I wouldn't touch them with a 3rd hand barge pole.

They fall apart quickly, the glue on the toe bumper debonds quickly with moisture. A total waste of money 
Havnt found that at all, 19 months i had a pair before i needed a new pair and £40 for 19 months is plenty good enough. 

Would recommend for people with more expensive boots they buy some “ShooGoo” from Amazon - I used to use it when I was skateboarder years ago to fix my shoesthat got destroyed from the grip on the board - stuffs amazing and I just used the new version on m scarpa boots that cost £150 and have some wear after 6months - reckon they’ll go a go while longer with this stuff reinforcing the weaker points 

I've found the same they have destroyed a once very good British brand as the quality is ?

I prefer Addidas Kandia trail running trainers they have a much thicker grip and last me longer, otherwise I can walk the soles off some in less than 12 weeks, boots wise Merrell Moab they ain't the best but do serve me well in terms of longevity. 

Latest Posts

Back