Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scraper advice please :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@KenBoon. To fit the scraper to a Gardiner pole, the Gardiner pole needs a type 1 angle adapter. The scraper is located with the 'shaft' of the angle adapter. There is a locating pin on the scraper that locates into a gap on the smart clamp. When the angle adapter is pushed all the way in the locating pin on the scraper prevents the scraper from spinning.

Thanks for the photo @P4dstar. I was going to take a photo mine but its been chucking down with rain this afternoon into evening and I didn't want to get soaked.

@KenBoon. To fit the scraper to a Gardiner pole, the Gardiner pole needs a type 1 angle adapter. The scraper is located with the 'shaft' of the angle adapter. There is a locating pin on the scraper that locates into a gap on the smart clamp. When the angle adapter is pushed all the way in the locating pin on the scraper prevents the scraper from spinning.

Thanks for the photo @P4dstar. I was going to take a photo mine but its been chucking down with rain this afternoon into evening and I didn't want to get soaked.
Thanks Spruce. I'm gonna get one ordered in and see if I can make it work in some way.

Thanks as always for your help guys ?

Back