Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shop Fronts?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How often do shop fronts have them done? I live in a small town with a few flowers shops bargain booze and some other small fronts like charity shops. A lot of them are dirty...... not seen anyone doing them and would quite fancy whipping round them early on a Monday morning

How often do shop fronts have them done? I live in a small town with a few flowers shops bargain booze and some other small fronts like charity shops. A lot of them are dirty...... not seen anyone doing them and would quite fancy whipping round them early on a Monday morning
Prob best Friday morning mate ready for weekend customers

I have a round of 25/30 weekly and fortnightly shops. I always whizz round em on a mon morn whatever the weather. Quick break then on with some houses. All in the same town. Do em on a mon after the local drunks have thrown their take always all over the windows on a sat night

They certainly pay if you get enough of them. I've got 27 shops on a high street that's no more than 200m long. They range from £4-£12 depending on size and whether or not I do the sign too. Some weekly, some fortnightly. I do then on a Sunday so there's less Muppets walking behind me then giving me the look when they get bashed by the pole!

Best paying hour and a half of my round.

Im with ya on that beccy. I love doing shops. Get a good few quid in then onto the houses to top up. Wish I had shops every day. My van is parked in one spot for hours

Latest Posts

Back