Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shurflo 100psi Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Dorset

Hello. 

I hope you can help. I have a shurflo pump 100psi and streamline digital display controller.

while working yesterday I got an airlock (which is very rare) which I dealt with by unconnecting the brass fitting to my reel and it worked. 

later the water stopped again. The digital display said PS or P5? There was no pulsing noise from the pump at all. I tried disconnecting all the connectors but nothing! 

Could this be a mega airlock or a replacement pump? 

if it is a mega airlock, any recommendations to how to deal with? I have a half a tank of water. 

also, I’ve seen feeds that suggest bleeding the pump?? How do you do that? 

Thanks for your help. 

Try disconnecting the pressure switch and see if it works.

What happens if you put it on 99 and try it?

It could be a number of things and it's process of illumination. Spent an hour on a Facelift system and it was down to a valve open which the customer did not know what it was for. 

Are there air bubbles in the filter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try disconnecting the pressure switch and see if it works.

What happens if you put it on 99 and try it?
Hi Dave,

thanks for your reply.

okay will try disconnecting the pressure switch. Can I check, how to I test if it’s working ? 

if I put it to 99, it does nothing but flash PS. 

It could be a number of things and it's process of illumination. Spent an hour on a Facelift system and it was down to a valve open which the customer did not know what it was for. 

Are there air bubbles in the filter?
Hello,

in the filter? Do you mean for the pump? 

Latest Posts

Back