Slx 25 or 30

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by andy1992, Oct 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Awryt lads,

Been using a converted Harris pole since starting up part time in the summer. Was going to get an slx 25 but then watched a review where the person thought u mite as we'll get a slx 30 just to cover urself. What you guys think ?

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. doug atkinson

doug atkinson Well-Known Member

Hi Andy,

Feel free to pop over to Stirling to view and have a shot at the range of Gardiner Poles in stock. You then can have a better idea what pole to choose.

3. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Cheers Doug that's what il do, probs be a couple of weeks before I'm over tho

4. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

I use a SLX 25 for my everyday work & have done for years- since they were first ever released. IMO it's a perfect balance of weight & size for an everyday pole. I have an extension section which I can just pop on for the odd occasion where I need a little extra length. Above 30ft I use an Xtreme 47 & have one extension for this also.

5. PTWC

PTWC Guest

Y I man, you may as well get ye sen a slx35 jorst ta coova ya sen, ye na.

6. PTWC

PTWC Guest

BTW, I use a clx18 and a slx25 with an extension peice.

7. PTWC

PTWC Guest

Nice kit

8. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Is the 35 ok for everyday use or is it not a bit heavy ? Also if you use an aqua tap then do you really need to use a screw in brush rather quick loq ? i know fitting the aquatap is easy as you just fit the acme quick fit adapter but then you must need a screw fit brush on other side

9. PTWC

PTWC Guest

I have an slx25 with an additional extension piece. And a clx18 for day to day use. All with quick lock brush fitting. No aquadaptor.

10. PTWC

PTWC Guest

The point is you are always tempted to go one more size up, but what will you require for most of the time?

Advertisement