Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tried to go this morning, got about 4 yards off my drive and just wheel spun as I live on a bit of a slope. I just let it roll back on the drive and back indoors i went.

On the plus side, to cheer myself up, I've just ordered my new van, so cobblers to work.

Gonna make a brew and watch the best film ever made i.m.o, aliens (2nd one).

Not long til spring /emoticons/smile.png

Tried to go this morning, got about 4 yards off my drive and just wheel spun as I live on a bit of a slope. I just let it roll back on the drive and back indoors i went.On the plus side, to cheer myself up, I've just ordered my new van, so cobblers to work.

Gonna make a brew and watch the best film ever made i.m.o, aliens (2nd one).

Not long til spring /emoticons/smile.png
Not very often the 2nd film beats the 1st film. But on this occasion your damn right.. poor bishop... [emoji12]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Got cleaner planner all sorted myself, looking at the debt I could take me and the Mrs on holiday for a week :eek:

only worked 1 & half days this week half day monday. tues full day; wed far to windy. thurs snow friday snow. main roads ok but side roads & pavements not been gritted are solid ice/snow./emoticons/sad.png

One of the things I want to do this year is make hay whilst the sun shines. Generally in work 9-2 ish which is great but when you get to Thursday and it chucks it down for two days you wish you would have got everything done earlier in the week.
New way of working is starting earlier and finishing much later which will mean the end of the week can be used for ad ons/marketting or tossing it off or weather delays etc.
:/emoticons/ohmy.png:

This is me leaving Scotland yesterday morning to drive back down south. I'd be surprised if any windows got cleaned yesterday . The photo was taken miles from Glasgow but it started falling in sheets when I was on the M8
b2fc3fedf1ca19ea89fed54fa9e9b729.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back