Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So what are your top five ways to get customer in?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My situation may not be typical though, I operate in 3 small towns and one larger town, that still isn't big.

Shipston on Stour, Stow on the Wold, Morton in the marsh, Bourton on the water and Stratford upon Avon, oh also have 3 in Chipping Campden, so really, wherever a job comes in, it WILL be close to another, its not really possible for it not to be, oh apart from someone asking me to clean their flat in Cheltenham last week..... no thanks.

Yes loads indirectly as I'm master window cleaner don't you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyway,Has anyone here got any jobs by being a member of the mgwc or any other ones?

Oh and any luck in local advertiser rags, local papers etc? looking at doing that soon, but not sure if worth the effort.

Get nothing from them either. Yell, freeindex etc.

Corr, dirwnach, you live i a great area.

Been there for weekends away before now.

Bourton on the water has to be one of my favourite places to visit.

Get nothing from them either. Yell, freeindex etc.Corr, dirwnach, you live i a great area.

Been there for weekends away before now.

Bourton on the water has to be one of my favourite places to visit.
Half of my family live there /emoticons/smile.png

So the plan is:

Get a T Shirt with 'Window Cleaner' written on the back

Sit in the cafe and read the paper

Phone up new local businesses

Go on twitface, tumbler, instagram, mytube, yourspace, googleplus, netflix, etc

Join the MGWC, No scrub that, make a sticker

Put a logo on my website

Sit back and count the money.

Yeah, lovin that. :cool:

How about yell, thompsons, freeindex etc?
I'm on most if not all and got bugger all of any of them.
freeindex has been good

How about yell, thompsons, freeindex etc?
I'm on most if not all and got bugger all of any of them.
freeindex and scoot have brought me in about 3 jobs each a year, not much ,but as theyre free its a no brainer. i update my photos on them, now and then, i see several ex employees are still in my fotos on these sites, a legacy! .

I always update them, not regularly, and yell rang me trying to get me to upgrade, told him if you get me work off it I'll upgrade it.

Or like me just sit indoors and what for the phone to ring or get quote requests come through via email from the website that I tend to ignore both when I'm having a nap.

That beats sitting in a greasy spoon any day /emoticons/biggrin.png

freeindex has been good
freeindex and scoot have brought me in about 3 jobs each a year, not much ,but as theyre free its a no brainer. i update my photos on them, now and then, i see several ex employees are still in my fotos on these sites, a legacy! .
Tell me that's not you in your avatar boar /emoticons/biggrin.png

No don't be silly that was a trad pole /emoticons/biggrin.png

Good looking staff you have there boar. I see someone using what looks like a WFP in one of the pics :whistle:

Back