So what do we say to this, fellow windys...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cheapncheerful, Feb 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

#1 cheapncheerful, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    As you may have read in previous posts I have a custy called fred....well she isnt actually called fred as that would be rather a strange name for a fit young lady...but....the wife nearly had me by the nether regions when I wound her up about me and fred so I changed her name on my phone for a laugh....not that for one minute I think my wife would ever check my phone:rolleyes:

the text as sent I think she means leaflets...

a man put threw three bout windows he sed he doing this estate but I want u is that ok or will u need boxing gloves .x

I leave it for you to decode as that is how I got it....or you can ask tenchy if you get stuck...

but I GATHER the local windy wants the estate sown up and she has just moved into it.....

I MUST POINT out...I am not fussed about doing an odd house either but she has always paid me great and we have a laugh and....

the estate is a new one only a year old in fact they are still building it and ....no I havent canvassed it as I have enough work and I know new estates get hammered by windys...

if he says anything to me....he can have the job no probs...providing....he lives nearer to it than me ...thats about three miles for me....I can lay odds that he comes from miles away...

The lady in question has only recently got married and I think her hubby was a bit suspicious too as most of the time she now leaves the money out for me whilst she is out...

I am not so sure she should leave a blank name cheque in her letter box for all to see but....I hope I beat anyone to it...well my name keeps changing...:rolleyes: fred frank dave....

HMMMM, now let me think...do you think its okay to say its your estate bog off...or....should I go and do the beautiful fit michelle ma belle sont le mont oh I CANT REMEMBER THE REST....que von tran oh you know what I mean...

so I sent back...

he can naff off shes my michelle!
    no probs just text me wen ur ready....Xx...

.:rolleyes:well she sent me a kiss what can I do? dont know why the wife is so touchy,,,

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Crackers :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I was going to say you will be sleeping on the sofa tonight but I'm guessing that has already been arrange for you.:D

4. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

;)cheap you canny get better payment than that
    £20 & a windy job :D
    no wonder theyt call you cheerful

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It's all in franks head so to speak :D

6. abs

abs Guru

You sent kisses back ????? I find all the ladies I deal with send me a kiss its just what they do and I laugh about it although it does wind my wife up slightly but I'd never send a double kiss back like that m8 hope her husband isn't waiting for you next visit lol

Advertisement